US Presidential Election 2016: Let’s put the cards on the table.
1. We have 17 months and that’s it. And we have World War Three on the table… or not.
Hillary has promised to attack Iran. Iran is backed by Russia and China, both armed with nuclear weapons.
We do not need a trigger-happy president at this time, not with World War Three on the table. She demonstrated when serving in the Obama administration she is willing to buck the Pentagon, military intelligence and roll the dice. Her stubborn military aggression in Libya frustrated our allies, alienated former friends, delighted many of our enemies and cost precious resources and American lives. She is a loose cannon.https://thepeaceresource.wordpress.com/2015/04/29/minit-press-news-provides-the-skinny-on-hillary/
2. “By tilting the race left on economic issues, Sen. Sanders will make Hillary Clinton a stronger candidate in the General Election.”
3. “What Hillary Clinton did to Libya is a crime on a scale rivaled only by the crimes of the Bush administration in Iraq – and there is a definite parallel in the methodology of the criminals.”
4. “An argument can easily be made that Bernie’s entry into the contest for the Democratic nomination could be a blessing in disguise for Hillary…”
9. Sanders “foreign policy positions are to the right of many liberal Democrats. Sanders voted in favor of George W. Bush’s original Authorization for Use of Military Force resolution that gave the administration a green light to launch the war on Afghanistan. While he did vote against Bush’s invasion of Iraq, he repeatedly supported funding resolutions for both U.S. occupations. He is also a Zionist who supports Israel consistently, even after its recent escalations of the slaughter of Palestinians in Gaza.
Sanders’ backing of U.S. imperialism compromises his support for workers’ rights. For example, Sanders supports the basing of the new F-35 warplane at Burlington’s airport, despite the fact that the fighter-bomber’s ear-shattering noise made scores of working class housing unsafe for habitation.”
LIKE MANY leftists before him, the Democratic Party has co-opted and changed Bernie Sanders, using him to help hinder the development of a genuine alternative to the capitalist parties.
10. If what we want is a real leader who will shut down the endless wars, secure the peace, rebuild the nation, repair our schools and make it possible for us to export technology, education and peace instead of munitions, terror and war…
then vote for Jill Stein.60% of Americans indicate they would support a third party.
So this needs to be said.
And if Jill is allowed to address the nation in the debates,
Jill Stein on Foreign Policy, End the Wars and Build the Nation
- End Israeli apartheid occupations and illegal settlements. (Oct 2012)
- Get tough policy has opposite effect of what was intended. (Oct 2012)
- End trade embargo and travel ban on Cuba. (May 2012)
- Start holding all parties accountable in Israel/Palestine. (Jan 2012)
- US should behave as member of world community, no world cop. (Dec 2011)
Some things to think about…
Put Jill in the Debates!